Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson.....

Well news over the internet travels very fast! It is amazing to me how some people seem to have everything but death can take it all away. This man was rich beyond peoples wildest dreams. He lost nearly all of his wealth as we all know. The scandals that seemed to follow him. I asked my students what they thought of him.

They all seemed to like him....up until the allegations of the child molestation came to light.
In this world we have a nuclear armed North Korea (in what stage who knows), who is threatening to attack. On the other hand a pop star dies. Sheesh, the news these days. People are losing jobs, losing their homes, and a pop star dies.

I am belittling him, he did alot in his field. The media took his personal issues, and aired all of his dirty laundry.

Ugh I hate the media. You can never believe what they say anyway.

Well it is lunch time. I think I will make a another post about Korean food. For those of you in Alaska....you have great access to Korean food. About 20,000 Korean Americans have settled in Anchorage alone.

Take care.

Tata

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, MJ had major problems. Most of them were not financial. I'm just ignoring the hype.

You guys probably aren't too keen on the idea, but Facebook is a really fun way to keep in touch.

How are the boys? What are they up to nowadays?

Jeyo said...

I know many people here are into Facebook. I love blogging though. It has helped me in the past with writing. I am so in love with it...I just don't want to divide time on facebook, and here. Yogita and I will have to consider it. Your right many people are using it. Might have to jump on the bandwagon!