Basically early June will be catching up on all of those pics that we took. Here I want to show some fun we had at home, as well some travel pics. Firstly Yogita the bum. And the Enterprise...basically a fully loaded Mazda 929 HE. She is sweet massaging chair, along with many other options. She is a long distance cruiser, not a racer like the Legend. I plan to buy another legend. They get up to 60 mph in about 7 secs. Not sports car like specs, but a sporty luxury sedan...WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!
Ahh....well you can see some of the valleys we saw in one of our trips. I will post more of that tomorrow or the next day. Such a busy schedule ahead of us.
Ok we love you all...spell check coming up!
tata
2 comments:
Nice pics!
Thanks...actually I have many more I need to upload more...
the weird dual peak mountain is call Mai San (Mai Horse ears, and San means mountain)
So if you talk to a Korean American and say do you know Mai (Maah EEE Saan) They will be quite surprised!
We want to go there...perhaps after 4 weeks we will...how are your little ones? Our Jeyo is little sick, George is doing well though!
Post a Comment