I think the first holiday which will be next Thursday we ought to relax at home, and perhaps go on a walk. The second holiday we should head to a beach, and soak up some ocean air!
I just wish the second holiday fell on a Monday since that would give us a 3 day weekend....well 2.5day weekend. See Saturday after classes we could hit the road, and arrive in say Pusan by 5 or 6pm. Book a motel, and hit the beach. Have a nice dinner then head back to the hotel....uh...err motel, then sleep. The next day head out to the beach early like, and get nice spot read books, play in the sand, get our feet wet. Then have lunch at TGI Friday, then head back to beach on more time. After that head back to Gunsan (it would be Sunday afternoon by this time). I would arrive in Gunsan perhaps around 7-8pm, and still have Monday free to relax at home and get ready for the week.
Ugh getting vacation time is so difficult in Korea at times. This chu-sok we really need to get away!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment