Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Work work..

I am a fortunate guy! I am busy and will be even busier in the future. I have drop by the book store sometime this week, email English. I have to prepare for another class.

So, work work, and no vacation. It was funny, and sad when we visited India. Most people take a long leave to fully enjoy India. We....barely a week!

However, on the other hand we could be unemployed, or underemployed. So, I ought to count my blessings.

In Korea the work ethic is quite strong. One friend of mine, he works 6-7 day weeks, often with company sanctioned drinking events. This really reduces the actual quality of the work that people are able to put in. If I have a hang over I am not going to perform at my best. If my entire team has a hang over then that will impact the productivity of our entire team.

Ok I gotta run, Mr Cho is stressing me out!!!!

/tata

No comments: