I was afraid we would be put in lockdown this week. We have some absent students (perhaps 3). I know why they are absent. Parents fear which is not unfounded thier kids coming into contact so many others. We have about 50 plus cases in Iksan now. It seems those few Uni students spread the infection in small clusters.
So I am glad to say on this Tuesday it is business as usual. Of course we are being extra careful. Washing our hands, wearing masks. I feel it really helps.
Ok this is now Thursday. Some bad news Korea topped 380 cases yesterday. I feel that if people do not follow directives this number will only go up. This year has really slowed us down. Soeul is very important for us getting our OCI cards for India, George getting his GED done, maybe even his SAT as well.
But we are still running normally. Locally we have about 60 cases I think. So we will be staying away from resturnants and being extra careful while teaching.
Exercise has been coming along really well for me. I am averaging 7kms a night. I am happy with 6km but I feel like I have extra energy to burn. I think saw one of our middle school students walking at the track field field yesterday. (more like a soccer field with a track around it).
We are craving raw fish and grilled sprimp. Maybe we can have it delivered on Saturday.
Ok time to get Thursday started.
/tata
Walking about 22 kms so far this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment