I used to get bored watching Korean movies from years ago. The plot was very predictable, and even if the story was serious there were odd moments with comedic scenes. So basically I steered clear of films. However, recently after watching our favorite content on Netflix and YouTube Korean dramas were popping on on my feed.
Also my students kept mentioning them, my friends did as well. We had to investigate. We were blown away. Each episode was like a full movie. Each season was like reading a long interesting series, and it was not as predictable as what I have watched in the past. There were moments where I was in tears, very angry, or we were pausing the drama to discuss things.
Itaewon class is a very good one. Actually, there are so many good ones. The characters are flawed in a real way. It really shows the realities of South Korean society. The positives and the negatives.
So happy watching!
Waking started off strong yesterday we walked about 6kms.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment