So due to a recent surge in cases and local government is suppressing information on exactly how many patients there are I will be postponing our upgrades. Locally, people talk with in their social networks and then they spread information to other networks. It is how we communicate. Communities are set up like this. So we already know that there have been outbreaks in several schools in different neighborhoods. We know this yet the local government is not taking strong action.
Due to this we need to be ready for any changes that might come. I do not want to be "shopping" when some emergency occurs. So not only are we locking down (not meeting friends, avoiding restaurants, parties, large gatherings and so on). We will do this until the end of the next week. we will then evaluate what to do next.
So no upgrades right now. I will be looking and reviewing our options though.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment