Thursdays is a major walking day. I walk to another neighborhood to meet Yogita. That stretch is about 2.5 to 3 kms. Then when I meet Yogita I try to get at least 4km in for her. So I usually average 7kms on Thursdays. However, this pattern has now been in effect for nearly 5 months.
My Note 10 like all modern smartphones has apps that record that data. I know they use it, and sell it but that is another topic for another day. I have walked about 600 kms! Actually, it is slightly higher than that due to a lag when you stop walking then start again. Of course this happens when you are at a stoplight. However, with Yogita we often stop if she sees something nice. Lets just say we stop walking often because of her wanting to click pictures of various things.
So I am very happy with the changes we have made. We walk about 7 hours every week. The best part of my day starts when I meet Yogita and we start walking. Talking things out while burning energy is so helpful. I hope this week we beat our 7 hour average. I have found a new spot where we can have a few drinks, that is so safe (social distancing friendly). That location has a field so we can get about 4 kms on a Saturday n the evening. I love it!
Ok time to start the work day, I will be meeting a new group of little people today.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment