Monday, November 21, 2022

A move date finally

So finally we have date for our move. Now the stress is really on my boss and his wife to find cheap housing. It seems to me that they just bided thier time while not being constantly on the look for cheaper housing. Yogita might have found a nice option in area she works at. That location is still the heart of education sector in Iksan. There are hundreds of academies in that area. 
So we will prepare for the move at a steady pace. I want to find a storage warehouse so as to help us with items that I do not want in the car, or clogging up our new location. Likely, it will not be very large so space management will be very important. It will be very nice to know that so and so item is in storage. Then the next day we can head over there and get what we need. It is time to cut down on needless items. In the warehouse I can basically hire someone to throw away unwanted items. 
I hope the location that Yogita told me about pans out. I might be changing my work location as well. There are many things up in the air. For example I might work part time here, while filling the other slots with privates. That senario comes with one condition from my side. That is they can not just add a class hour outside of the part time block. I WILL NOT accept that. If I do that I would have to rearrange private more profitable classes (less stressful too), while still bieng "partime". 
Also it gives me time for more spiritual pursuits. Like attending meetings, participating in the preaching work, activities that we are told to be doing today! 
So lets see what will come to pass. Who knows Jehovahs day might come before the move! Jesus tells us not to be overly concerned with the concerns of each day. The kew word is overly concerned, this leads to stress and so many other issues. We need to worry but not too much. I think the keyis make a plan. do not be lazy, pray for help and then work towards what you prayed about. For us it is move to another place in a easy non stressful way. So we will make a plan follow it up, and ask for help via prayer. I have found that we are successful when we do this. When we have moved the movers are always shocked by how few things we have. Ok time to get this work part of the day started.
/tata

No comments: