Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Staying active

Yesterday I had a wonderful walk with my wife. We walked about 6.3kms. It felt normal. Yet two years ago we could not have done that with out multiple breaks. I feel more energized the mornings and early evenings. These days I am getting up earlier than before. I usually wake up at around 11 am and I can not go back to sleep. Due to our work schedule and home activities we got to bed late. Usually, around 4 or even 6am. Yogita sleeps soundly yet she is ready to walk again the next evening. During our walks we talk about things that are important to us. 
So we stay active burning calories and keeping fit or rather getting into better shape. Years ago I let my self go so to speak and my wieght went up to 107 kg. Last, check up it was down to 99kg. That was over two years ago. So next year we will see what my progress has been. 
I mght go back to gym with my wife. I want to build strong muscles, and improve my cardiovascular health. This is so important seeing as though we are not benifiting yet from Jehovah's healing which will be coming soon in the future. Ok time to get this work part of the day started.
This post took two days to finish.
/tata

No comments: