Today is perhaps the coldest the day of this year. It is odd as it is still Fall. Winter is not for another month. We bought heated jackets that are battery powered. These things are amazing. It is so nice as not only does it have heating, it has wnd blocking as well. The inner lining has heat reflection built in so it helps to keep body heat and the generated heat from the vest contained in a hot air bubble under your clothes. I have multiple batteries to power these jackets. I am thinking about getting 2 more, perhaps 3 more. But I need more battery packs.
This weekend I will meet with another academy owner. Maybe we will stay in South Korea, or maybe we will not. For me the result of the meeting will tell me if we will "dump" or prepare to move to another accomadation. We will see what will happen. We will be prepping week after week till we have to move.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment