Why spend time with such ones? What does such an association do to build each other up? Nothing! People are unreasonable, prone to argue, and belittle one another, while at the same time saying "we are friends". Huh? How is that true friendship?
Often times when we meet others we get invited to other functions that tend to lock us into social interactions that can span weeks. We go out only to get invited to another event. Yet the mood at that event is the same largely negative. Or rather a seemingly positive atmosphere with negative undertones. The end result? We wake up the next day discussing events and finding areas where we did things that I am sure Jehovah and Jesus would not approve of. Then this nonsense because it spans weeks at a time we become engrossed in those negative social interactions. This is not to say that we will not go to those places we enjoy. However, we will not associate with them. It is just not healthy. I just canceled one of my weekend classes due to a disrespectful student and by proxy a disrespectful parent. The result? More time I will have for my family. We had a simple time and Yogi and I saw Black Panther 2 and enjoyed it a lot. Now, we are still relaxing at home fully charged for Monday.
time for more YouTube Disney plus and Netflix!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment