Monday, October 17, 2005

Had a nice chat yesterday night!

Talked to my younger sister over the net using mics. Had nice conversation, also I got hear our nephew! He is a such cute little little guy!

This week my schedule has changed perhaps for about another 3 monthes.
Until the spring, hopefully I will remain on this schedule, but it might change.

November will be a long month in that there are no national holidays. It is ok by me, cause in Dec, Jan, and Feb we will have holidays.

People chatting over the net is nice! Very nice, cheap all you need a pc with a mic, and speakers. There is only a 2 second delay when talking, but it is easy to get used to.

I hope my Mom will get online soon so I can chat with her on a regular basis, I have chatted with my twin brother, and younger sister. I hope to use this more, as it is very simple and fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jemal
I want to chat using the internet. Tell me how!!

Love ya'll
Lanya