It has been so nice to have Abu with us. We did alot of traveling, and looking around. We introduced her to new food, and places. I got to know Abu more.
I am hoping that maybe we get a pair of web cams, and start video chats. I keep thinking of Melah whenever I think of webcams....do you have one Melah? I always thought that both Nick, and you had one.
We have finished packing abu's bags, we will be making some changes, and weighing it to make sure it is not so heavy. Abu did quite a bit of shopping here.
I hope everyone is well, Lanya I am glad that you will be getting back to work. Hearing of your recent medical issues, has had us worried...ALOT.
Omorro I will email my address to you, I missed you online over the weekend...I was in Seoul.
It looks like maybe this year we will not be taking a trip to India...I might be busier than my boss I thought. We have teachers leaving, and those classes will need to be covered until replacements can be found. Ok bye for now!
TATA!!!!
5 comments:
Falanya, hope you are feeling better since last we talked, Jemal, please email me your address!!! And though you are busy soon, plan a trip to us little folks!
yeah!! BTW Falanya wanted to go back to work but ended up not doing it. Yeah lets pan an AK trip. I sound like a broken recorder
Maybe by the Memorial you guys will have an opening with work. How is Yogita doing? How is she feeling? And Mr. George is FIVE years old today. Wow!!
Hey Jeyo
I didn't go back to work because something else came up. I have arthritis in my lower back which makes sitting up for any amount of time painful. DO you have my blog address? Why not get a Bebo account...it's really cool!
How is Yogita feeling? Is everything ok? You haven't posted in a while.
Post a Comment