I am so..shocked. We could be seeing USA like prices here...the lowest price in town now is 1259 per liter. This massive drop means that we will be in 1190 territory very soon. Even with OPEC cutting oil output. It is very interesting..even with prices this low...people here are not very excited about hitting the road. The reason? They are worried about the future. Demand will keep falling here. Here a friend of ours is moving into one of the new upscale apartments in Gunsan. I personally think that at this time...it is very dangerous to do so. His job is in a very vunverable sector. If the US military decides to reduce American forces here more...there will be even more job losses here in Gunsan, other cities, like Daecheon, Seoul, Osan, and several others.
Wow...I think we will take a long drive if there is a massive drop in gasoline prices by this time next week.
tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment