Ugh....aarrgggh
Yeah its that time of year again....usually I would get a really bad sore throat...now...
Body aches, chills, fever, intestinal cramping. Yuck. I was out all day yesterday. Only after yogita came back with meds from the doctor could I get back on my feet.
So we will have the next 4 days off...boy..we need it. Also we will get another 4 day break later this month...need that one too.
Ugh...feeling hungry which is a good sign...means I am back on my feet. I will another dose of the meds that the doctor gave me.
In Korea prescription meds are not giving in the brown bottles like in the states. They are placed in plastic bags (1 bag=1dose). So if you get 6 little bags (loosely connected to each other). That means you have 3 days of medication.
Oh well..my last class was held early..so um...thats cool...i will leave after dinner today.
take care all..
Please take care during this holiday! This is one of the most dangerous times of the year....in Korea...i am sure there will be many check points tonight.
tata
5 comments:
Hope you are feeling better!
Hi melah we are feeling better...is it this bad in Alaska too? How are your 2 little ones?
YOu know how it is. When the flu starts, it spreads to almost everyone in a short amount of time. That being said, however, the kids haven't had the flu this year. Amelia hasn't had it yet at all. And it's been two years for Jotham. Me, I was sick as a dog two months ago.
Good to hear your better!
Hmm that is very nice. George and Jeyo both got...we got it. Every teacher here except my boss got it. He said that he has a "positive mind". LOL but he did not get sick!
I hope Jotham can stretch that flu-less streak many more years! Poor little Jeyo was knocked on his bum by this nasty bug. He is doing well now though.
It's horrible watching them sick! When Jotham is dehydrated his eyes get sunken. Very frightening. He tends to get dehydrated very easily. Oddily enough, when he does, he starts vomiting repeatedly. Happens everytime!
How long did it take for Jeyo and George to get better?
Post a Comment