Yeah this is awesome...I cant wait till it gets back to 7.6+ liters per 10,000 won.
Now with gasoline at 1329...i would get a wopping 7.5 liters...when and if it drops into the 1200 won range....long road trips are coming back! Now it is just too expensive, right now prices are more reasonable. However, it would suck if prices nose dived even further....after pouring 100,000 won into fuel. So i am waiting...actually we should wait anyway. I have to rotate the tires, and change the oil. I will have the brakes looked at too. So...rushing to go on road trip with out doing those things...could be dangerous, or make a problem that I do not know about even worse.
The funny thing is LPG fuel is not dropping at all. It has stayed around the same since the huge increase in automotive fuels in May-june. Actually it has only fallen about 30 won on average. It is at 1060 per liter. It seems cheap but with the poor fuel economy it gives....
ok just wanted to say that.....WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200 1200.....yeah it is on my mind!
tata
No comments:
Post a Comment