Monday, July 13, 2020

Indian dinner tonight!

Having little things to look forward during the week is such a nice thing. Our boys look forward to Monday because they bake with mom. I look forward to dinner on Monday. Tuesday, and Thursday I really enjoy my work schedule and even though I stay back a little late it is relaxing. Our boys really look forward to Fridays and of course the weekend. I think the reasons are obvious. For me Wednesday is a lot of fun as there is a pvp event in one game that we play. It is interesting listening to Europeans argue about how to defend our castle.

Sundays are a very laid back day. Evenings are full of documentaries, and discussions. At times our boys ask me LOADS of questions. Actually this occurs randomly during the week. Literally everyday there is something small, or major to look forward to.

When I get back to weekend drives that will change Fridays / Saturdays. Due to the pandemic I think it is best to keep things simple and close to home. Actually, Mondays are my favorite day of the week. Getting things started again feels good to me. We actually do not play PC games as much on the weekends anymore. Just some basic things to keep our um processes going. If you play Archeage you will understand what I mean.


Ok time to get classes started!

/tata

No comments: