Thursday, July 30, 2020

Note 20 around the corner.

I love my note 10+. I love the large storage, the display, note cameras have always been nice. I am not an expert on cameras. I will say though the note 8 and 10+ take very nice pictures. Much better than my LG G pro 2. Videos are clear and crisp. The 12 gigs of ram means I just load up apps I want to use with out worry. On my Ipad pro 12.9 apps just do not load when the ram is maxed. It happens really fast when I am logging into to many games to get login rewards. 

Overall I love the phone. I major gripe is durability. A phone that cost this much should be far more durable. I dropped the phone...well I actually fell down...rolled down a small hill and it gave the phone a small crack in the upper right corner of the screen. I guess it is pretty durable, The phone was note in it's case. Battery life is great after one year. I am more mindful of not completely draining the battery. At times I do not let it charge to 100%, 95% works just fine. 

The Note 20 is really tempting. However, the leaked images, and specs seems to point to really minor upgrades, with more added stuff most people do not need. 

Ok time to get started!


/tata

No comments: