Where did the summer heat go? Last year was a scorcher. I remember on my vacation which was this week last year, it was HOT. Sunny hot humid days, with a few rainy days here and there. This is the norm for Korea. It is funny how the last week of July and the first week of August is the main vacation season. It is also the hottest. This year? We have had rainy days like late summer. Jeyo and George got soaked walking Oscar on his late walk.
Usually, this time of year we have hot humid nights. The nights are humid, but as hot as usual due to the rains we have been having. I actually like even though my body is complaining. Usually, by mid July until late August we use the AC every night. This summer we have used the AC perhaps 6 or 7 times. Many people around me do not feel that this is a strange weather pattern. I think this will be a rainy summer. Since we returned in 2013 every summer was HOT. So I am going to enjoy this as long as I can.
Anyways time to get over the hump day! Actually, this day is important in our mmorpg that we play.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment