I am sure the paperwork to renew our visas will go smoothly. This coming year we will see a number of upgrades. A far more active lifestyle is in store. We got through last year without getting sick. I have had no colds, no fevers, flu ... nothing. I feel that wearing a mask all of the time while outdoors has kept a lot of the dust out of my system as well.
I plan to travel this year. I have not seen the east coast for years now. Also, I plan to try glamping and pair it with some long walks as well. Fun is fine but we ought to burn some calories at the same time. We both enjoy walking so why not?
This year we are going to go completely digital. Ipads will be full of ebooks (textbooks as well). I will overhaul our pcs this year as well. I will be moving to m.2 SSD drives. They are even easier to travel with such a small form factor. Yet these drives can have huge storage capacities. George will get his GED which has been delayed due to the wonderful COVID 19. I think we will have Jeyo get his done next year. I hope to have George taking online classes this year. Perhaps this fall. He wants to study coding, which is a very good idea with the way I.O.T (internet of things) is coming along. Coding can be done from home with the internet bandwidth we have available today. With the hardware in PC's today, you can run tasks anywhere.
We will be upgrading our internet plan from 100 Mbits/sec to 1 gigabit/sec. We used to have this speed in Gunsan until we moved to a crappy apartment. At that time we were not really using the bandwidth. Now? We have so many PC's. Our boy's stream, we stream, all our games need regular updates. At times we have to reinstall some of our games. This means downloading over 18 gigabytes. I am going to move away from having a side pc and will use a third monitor.
Yogita and I are excited but also reserved. A lot can happen this year. Yogita will be taking the Topek exams this year. When she aces them there will be some major changes!
Ok took 4 days to get this post out LOL.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment