Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Scale Of Happiness



For some it's money..for some property or accessories...a big house...a nice car.....a fancy job.....but is that REALLY happiness..or just fulfillment..a sense of satisfaction...

Totally different than true happiness...I might be fulfilled because I finished a job successfully or I might feel a sense of satisfaction because I helped someone in need or because I had a really delicious meal...BUT is that HAPPINESS?

According to a popular survey likely NOT...Happiness could not be measured in monetary terms...while money was an important factor in answering the questions ...the focus was on overall satisfaction...and for a LOT of people QUALITY of life was more important than the QUANTITY or MATERIALISTIC VALUE.

Can money substitute waking up every day in a loved one's arms or spending quality time together or sharing a kiss or a moment...The ANSWER for most of us believe it or not is a resounding NO.

Most of us know it, realize it... AND.....yet find it so hard to break away from ...

I just wanna say...Don't give up! Keep trying! The truth is out there. GO FIND IT!

No comments: