Thursday, March 11, 2021

 The Choice Is Yours!



This is an Urdu Shayari or poem. Shayari is a form of poetry that comes from the part of India I'm from. I've loved reading and writing poems since I can remember. Growing up this was one of my favorites. 
What it means is:

that failure is only experienced by those who try (Only riders fall from the horse), and how can you expect anything even failure from those who never try (how can someone fall if he doesn't even walk).

Another one of my favorites is:

this is so true...everyone falls...we make mistakes....it's NATURAL...it's NORMAL but what's important is what you do next....do you stay down or do you get up, brush yourself off and continue....staying down is a CHOICE....staying in a toxic situation or abusive relationship or a job you hate..not saying it's easy to walk away...just saying walking away is STILL YOUR choice....

SO why am I rambling is ..because I don't understand and agree with this generation that has it so easy that as soon as the going gets tough they want to quit...they give up at the first sign of hardship.....

so I'm watching this documentary on youtube about poor kids in AMERICA..get this... they get social security benefits plus the food stamps ..but they are suffering BECAUSE they CAN'T buy chicken nuggets...when there are kids in Africa and India that are 7 years old working as manual laborers providing for their families...go figure!

We feel so ENTITLED...that's WHY we are so selfish...that's why LOVE IS DYING OUT

it's not hard to be nice and kind...smile instead of frowning...be kind instead of being a smart ass.....be polite instead of being rude...show love and compassion...smile first...be the first one to hug..to say sorry..to say please',  'thank you' , 'excuse me' ...follow the Greatest Man That Ever Lived......live your life by Jesus' example...be blessed! be happy! be kind!


No comments: