Monday, September 19, 2022

Chinese Food!

Yogita and I really do enjoy eating food together and with our boys. As we enjoy food we find the scene changes with regards to popular cusine. For example years ago grilled meat was king. Then grilled duck places. Eel became very popular then it became too expensive. Many restaurants closed as a result of this. 
Today, Chinese food is becoming more and more popular. Ma-la-tang is problaly the most popular of all. My wife, boys and I really enjoy Chinese food. 
I will look at 3 dishes that really make our stomachs happy! 
This is a dry version of Ma-la-tang. Spicy, fragrant, and topped off with a nutty dipping sauce it is awesome. I enjoy veggies more than meat with this dish!
This is a stir fry with lamb, and various veggies. Those peppers are spicy but not too overwhelming.
 I am sure we can make this at home with some really nice firey peppers.
This last dish is egg plant deep fried then cooked in a delicous savory sauce with wonderful pepper based oil. I hated egg pant when I was young. Now, thanks to Yogita I love this veggie! This dish the egg plant is so nice as it absorbs all of the flavor of the spices, and peppers.
I will make another post about what is perhaps my favorite Chinese dish, and another which Yogita I enjoy eating from time to time. 
Last week was truly a wonderful time!
/tata

No comments: