We had a very nice time this 3-day weekend. However, it could have gone a bit better than planned. First Yogita found a nice dog hotel in Gunsan. However, after we arrived they refused because Oskar is not neutered. Ok, fine Yogita then called other places which turned us down. Mainly due to our dog's size. Then I decided fine our boys and the dog can be taken back home. Yogita and I would then go and meet up in a nearby city to get some shopping done.
OK, fine we headed out. As we were getting closer to that city Saejong city we got a message from my friend that Costco was closed! So we drove back to Gunsan and had a nice time there. I drove over 250 km. It was nice to just be back on the road. We recently purchased a second-hand car. I will post pictures and information about its capabilities in a later post.
We enjoyed our time together. We sang songs and even danced. I get the feeling that my friend just wants to be around people who he feels comfortable with. A stark contrast to him says 10 years ago.
However, the next morning all I wanted to do was to get back to Iksan. We drove back and relaxed at home.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment