I had a dream this afternoon. Let me relate it for future reference. Our son George might want to use this information in his writings.
I was in some place outside of our home. I want to say it was a park as Yogita and I spend a lot of time in parks. Well as we were in this park I felt relaxed. Suddenly, I heard a voice in my hear say "Go home to the inner room of you house!". I was shocked! I looked at Yogita and well she had heard the same command. Immediately we headed home. We told our boys what we had heard. I went over to the window and looked at the sky. I saw that the moon was red. A deep red color. Not like the red moons we have been seeing recently. I told the boys go into the other inner room. They wanted to follow me but wanted to be with Yogita for a short while. I felt that I would get another signal to call them into the room with us. We were talking for a short while and in my heart I felt that I should call the boys into the room Yogita and I. I called them in and we sat on the floor.
At that moment suddenly we were wisked high into the air! I could see apartment below us. Then higher we were pulled! And even higher! It looked like we were at an altitude where the satilites orbit the Earth. However, it was not cold. In fact it was warm and comfortable. I felt doubt in my heart and stated something along the lines that I was worried. A man nearby looked at me and said "We are going to be ok, at least we are not down there!". I looked down and yes I could feel that being on the surface of the Earth was not a place I wanted to be. In fact I felt safe up in the air. Suddenly
I was in another place. This area seemed to be like a waiting room. People were sitting about, and the mood was very relaxed. Unlike court waiting rooms in this system of things. Yes, this place looked like a court! I was warned that there were rules. I remember a man whispering in my ear "To stay seated and if I didn't listen three times I would be expelled." Well there was no way I would break any rules in this court.
I was then ushered into another room. This room was the court!
At rear of the room there was a raised desk and two very kind hearted people were sitting there. They were speaking in low tones with people one on one. There were no lawyers. I have to admit I felt some trepitdation. I am a sinnful man. I have made mistakes. I have faith in Jesus's ransom sacrifice but I am still weak. I am learning more to be happy to aware of my spiritual need. Well, with this feeling in my heart I looked at one of the judges. She looked to be of South Asian descent, while the other judge looked to be of African descent. What struck me was how kind they looked. The female judge looked at me and gave me such a kind reassuring smile. Everything would be alright. I just needed to be ready to listen, ready to accept readjustment. Fear melted away from me and I woke up close to tears. In fact that day Tuesday of this week I felt loved by Jehovah and Jesus Christ. I should note that as I looked at the judges I remarked "Ah! they are of the annointed, members of the 144000!". What loving, meriful persons to be judging us! Thank you Jehovah!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment