Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Battery jump pack

Well....my battery died again....
When you drive luxury cars (I hate that term) they have multiple computers monitoring different systems in the car. Nowadays I do not drive as much as I used to. This means that my car might sit for 2 or 3 days in a week. We are coming off of a very long holiday, and a nasty snow storm that left my car buried and....not driving for over 2 weeks. The result? Yep a dead battery.

This time I will get this a portable battery pack with super capacitors to help dead batteries. Another cool thing is that it can used as a smartphone charger as well. Actually it can charge all kinds of electrical devices like mp3 players, ipods, tablets ...you get the idea.

For me this gives me peace of mind because my car is important to my work as well.
Not to mention life in a small Korean city..a car is a must when you have a family.

Plus I have a bad track record of leaving my doors half open, or leaving my lights on.....ugh.

Price around 65 bucks?

If you have the same car battery woes....check this out!

/Tata!!

No comments: