Thursday, February 18, 2016

Update!

Well I got the battery pack and I will jump the car tomorrow evening. It is very nifty not too heavy but not exaclty a light wieght unit. Like I mentioned it can charge cell phones, and other devices like laptops. 

I am glad to have this device as today cars get more and more tech heavy, batteries are bound to run out of juice. We have to pay car taxes, that will be taken care of next week..perhaps wednesday or so. Tomorrow I am going to meet my friend hwa-nil and his wife hye-young. We will go for a few drinks and conversation. I will talk to Hwa-Nil about setting up a payment plan for my transmission rebuild project. This is the perfect time to get it done, and company classes will likely start up in April, or May. Heck company classes might start up in March...so I need to get on top of this. 

The boys are doing well, they are not getting into any serious trouble. They do their chores, complete thier assignments, and enjoy their free time. I will take them to see the Superman vs Batman movie in March. On another side note they want a pet....we will go to Emart next week (Saturday) and see what options are there. 

Yogita and I have more free time as  the winter rush of classes is over. So it is nice to slow down somewhat. I will be looking into getting the TESOL certification very soon. 

This was taken backk in 2013 in November. Of course they are both bigger now....


/tata  

No comments: