Thursday, February 11, 2016

Post holiday musings...

Well what a nice holiday that was! 5 days of relaxing at home. I was able to get the pc for the boys online. Next I will get a wireless card for it....I will disable it when we are not at home. I wish I had my hardware from India, because I have 2 wireless cards there. It is no big deal as they are dirt cheap.

We planned to take a road trip, but..to be frank...I just wanted to relax at home. Yogita understood, and we had a couple of Subway deliveries for her. The boys loved it!! They got a break from their studies watched documentary after documentary, played games, enjoyed their toys....you know..kiddy stuff.

Yogita and I took a lot of time for each other as well. Staying up way too late, talking, reading, playing, watching TV together. It was so nice! We only get this kind of time together twice a year in Korea. Either is a 3 day holiday, 4, or in less common situations a 5 day holiday.

So all in all, I feel great! No crazy traffic to deal with, just relaxing at home. Today, having super fast Internet at a cheap rate is the BEST entertainment money can buy! Oh yeah and not to mention the cheapest!

Korea is not like India where there are so many holidays here and there. So when we get one like this...you gotta enjoy it to the fullest!!

Oh and Chu-sok which is even bigger than the lunar new year will be..... 5 DAYS!!! A very nice 2016 indeed! Of course this year I will NOT waste money like I did in 2014. Heck even last year we went overboard with traveling at bad times, dealing with vacations that SUDDENLY we found out about like a week in advance. Not this time! I want to take my family overseas this year. Our target is Southeast Asia, so planning and saving for that starts....NOW!

/tata

No comments: