Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Our second attempt!

 Just a sidenote my previous post might seem judgy. Korean mothers are only following the information THEY trust. Like all of us that information is flawed. More on this in a later post.

Well we have our sandwhich week part two this month. Tomorrow's weather forcast looks great! Partly cloudly and no rain! So this time we are going to prepare headware, sun screen, and see if we can find some fans that are wearable. I'll have my massive backpack filled with some supplies. I'll water, spare batteries, towels, raincoats (you never know), and energy drinks. 

We will of course take breaks. I am excited more for this attempt. It should be about 12 kms. We expect to burn about 1100 calories. So once we are done we will order some nice Korean food and watch a movie or two. George has started nightly walks and I feel that it is good for him mentally, and physically. He saw the changes in his parents and so he is doing the same.

I enjoy not only being with my wife, but the greenery. On the way we will walk through all kinds farms. The air is so fresh (although we will be wearing masks). 

So here it goes will we make it? I hope so!

/tata

No comments: