Tuesday, May 25, 2021

No more holidays until September!!

 Holidays were cool pre-covid 19. Now I feel like the spread of infection will ebb. This means stability for us and others. Some people that I know have run into very hard times starting new businesses or seeing an existing one fail. I have seen eateries and drinking holes go under in our area, and others around the city. 

Holidays really sucked because numbers would would rise (new covid ininfections), and social distancing levels would rise. In turn private coaching schools would close. I would say this year and last we have lost out on 3 or 4,000 dollars. This has not hurt us alot though. Actually, we have saved more due to lockdowns. 

So for the next almost 20 weeks we will have no holidays that fall on a weekday. They won't even fall on a Saturday. So I am hoping for a stable middle of this year. After chuseok we will have no holidays until Decemeber. 

So lets get this Tuesday workday started then enjoy the evening walk! Last Saturday we walked for about 10kms! A new record for us! This week has started normally with about 6.4kms yesterday. Our shoes are falling apart as expected, so next month we will buy new pairs for us. Goerge might need a new pair in July as he is walking every evening. 

I think my next topic will be on the high end gaming laptops I will be getting this winter for Yogita and I. Also so updates on tech for our boys.


/Tata


No comments: