Monday, May 03, 2021

Making money....

 We are doing the best we have in years in the money-making department. However, what does it all really mean? A currency can be devalued at any time by the same ones who really control it. Putting money into land is the best policy today. However, I hear the powers that be will try to take even that. 

Money is important, it is what is running many systems on this planet. People give money power. Money allows us to buy things. These things can make our lives more enjoyable. I think that there is a certain point where even if you have millions of dollars, there is this need to get even more. 

As we are raising kids money makes things even easier. When Jeyo was sick well our money helped in that case. If we want to upgrade PC's (which I did recently). Money was not an issue. I was able to go out and get the things we needed. Now granted I knew the products I needed and did waste money on something overblown and overpowered. 

I think while money is important, that importance is finite. Once you have enough money where you are not worrying about it. I would say do not seek to get more and more. Keep things steady and focus your time on other things. Kids remember those special times talking, or doing things with mom and dad. The "stuff" they got as a kid often gets broken, or so outdated that they lose importance. Memories are the most important. They really are the sum of who we were, and where we might be going. 

I know that I need to make more money. However, it is not the most important thing in my life. My family is the most important thing. I hate covid-19 so much. I feel that some things as a family could have been dealt with sooner if we had more time to go camping and get away from it all. 

Anyways, tomorrow is a Tuesday / Friday because Wednesday is a holiday. We have 2 weeks like this in May. Oh yeah, May is here....summer is around the corner. I am so glad we have 2 air conditioners this year. 

/tata


No comments: