It is so funny how things turn out. Instead of walking to the mountain we chilled at home. So this day we rested for two days. We took two dear friends of ours to our favorite Chinese resturant. It was very nice. Of course this means next week we will be back to our normal walking schedule. A famous youtuber posted a video earlier this week. He is morbidly obese. I do not know much about his private life. However, in his videos you can see that he is a very heavy man.
He decided to make a lifestyle change like Yogi and I did last November. In his video you can see how on his first walk (perhaps 1 mile or 1.6kms) he was tiring. I hope he keeps it up. When we started I felt odd. We walked about 3.5kms. It felt nice but so strange. As we kept it up it became a normal part of our routine. In fact, it has become one thing we both look forward to. I hope it is the same for him and others who need to lose weight. Diabetes can kill in so many ways!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment