Sunday, March 01, 2009

Jeyo time!!!







Of course this not all about Jeyo. George is having his exams and we will be putting some nice pictures of Him up here too. But these are dedicated to the little one. I had a nice time talking to George before his english exams. I am so proud of him, he is doing well in his studies.

Jeyo....he is growing nicely and having a good ole time...Mom has her hands full!

Well on the photos!


OK this is for you George. We love you alot. Every day I think about you. I want you to do well in your studies. Keep making an effort. It is not a game, when the teacher asks you a question use your head when responding. You will make all that love you proud! Including your old dad! (uh Mom is taking a shower).

Bye for now until we chat again!

2 comments:

Jeyo said...

nice pics! Beautiful post.....i like it alot...i miss our little rug rats!!!! they both are doing wonderfully...they are getting bigger and growing up nicely!!!!!

Mike said...

Jeyo looks like Omorro when he was baby!! So weird how the genes work!!!