Hear ye!
This is a time to look at closely.
Actually being in Korea has a special significance. Korea is the ONLY country on earth that is divided NORTH, and SOUTH. The only one. This is the one place that might spark a 3rd world war. If that happens...well yours truly and he partner in crime will stay here, and will give family a good picture to what is actually going on.
North Korea will be launching a "satellite" very very soon. Now...if the USA navy shoots it down....who knows what will happen. We might be caught in world war 3......This will be the war which will in result end all wars.
Remember...."When men say we have achieved true peace and security....then the end will come!"
You know looking at Yogita's post....jealousy is a terrible thing. In life I've learned this. If you think you're so cool, tough, "the shit!". Remember this...there is always one who is better stronger, smarter, prettier, or whatever.
I am made strong through the union with my wife. We are one. I am the head, the captain, the one who bears responsibility the one who MUST take the blame for all mishaps.
I take this duty with a happy heart. My wife has DEEP respect for me. She will follow me anywhere I go. What does this mean for me?
EVEN more responsibility.
Korea is a mans paradise.
Prostitution is everywhere. Not being faithful to your wife is almost expected of a man.
It takes a STRONG woman to live in Korea as things are now.
Jemilah feel free to comment on this blog. I want to hear your mind, and well as your husbands. Omorro....dude...speak up man...you and I shared a womb together. In many ways we are very very close. MIke....you are very busy. You make me proud beyond doubt. I am a FOOL.
In Philly I should have been against mom and encouraging you. While telling mom that she should look at you differently. Sorry Mike. You have shown us all that life..is what YOU make it. I am so proud of you and Omorro. I am still with even though I am far away.
Mom....I will call you. I have 2 moms now. I am very very very blessed. But..to my mother....I will call you. We will talk. However, my tech is an issue. Well our tech, yogita and I both have ks20 cellphones. So um...we have a hard time getting on the network.
Abu...my heart goes out to you. You are my little sister. One that I will aid as much as I can. Dad.....you have taught me SOOO much. Your tatun through her i have learned to be a better father, and an attentive husband.
Look it is this simple....let us not follow the negative influences of our youth. Let us gain a new mindset. Put on the "new personality".
We love you all, you all are in our hearts.
Abu...email your jiju or I will kick your ass!!!
Tata
2 comments:
what do mean by mom should have looked at me differently? You mean whn it comes to theatre? Eventually mom did. By the way mom is back on line. Pls email her. rosalind77@aol.com
Yes that is what I meant. You remember how I was. I feel not that if someone feels strongly about something it is best to encourage them. And not Mom...Me. I should have. I remember ranting and raving at you back then. I did not try to reach out and see where you were coming from.
Post a Comment