We met a student who became our friend, with whom we became freinds. He went away to another country. He had something done to him. The end result. He nearly destroyed him.
I am not giving full details. If you know him then you will know what I am talking about.
When I was in India (our most recent visit), I saw a young man getting a "whitening" treatment. Basically when the face mask was taken off his face would be "bleached". He would have a fairer skin tone, looking as they say in India "Wheatish". He looked like a fool to me.
If you can not find beauty within yourself, you will never find it. You will be as King Solomon said "Striving after the wind". Why? Well look at biology. Our bodies change as it ages. Gravity gains power, which translates into sagging flesh, wrinkles. We can have expensive operations done. The results however, are very limited. The results are limited in that you will see new age related changes coming into to play.
My wife is not the same physically when I met her. If I expected her to remain the "same", I feel we would be divorced by now. I have not remained the same. I have a gut, my youthful vigor has matured. I am still very strong, but it is with the thinking of a man now. I know I can be hurt easily. I know that if I am hurt I can not support my family. So...I am not the dashing young man I used to be.
Thankfully my lovely wife is of the same opinion.
Beauty is change. Realizing that change is a wonderful thing. In Order to reshape ourselves into the "new personality", change is needed.
I love Yogita so much. When she changes her hair style, I am happy. When physical changes occur I am happy. Why not? Why should I not be happy???
She is the maid of my youth. May I always be intoxicated by her beauty (Song of Solomon).
So what is beauty? It is YOU. It is with in. Not what the world dictates as beauty. Skinny homosexual "lookng" women. It is YOU, your very soul. This is what is beauty.
Friday is here..
Have a good night...and we love you all!
Tata
1 comment:
wow!!!!!
nice post....so deep...yes beauty comes from within...no one and nothing can make you feel beautiful if you don't believe it yourself...so have a good night and keep your head up!!!!!
Post a Comment