Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow....wednesday is already here.

Uh well it was too cold to take a walk. So we did a little shopping.

I have learned a enjoying dreaming. My other half likes to sleep in during the weekends when we are free. I have always known why. Dreams are like our own special little books.

I must say that I am able to "control" my dreams.

I can conjuer up weapons, or armor (if it is a nightmare). I can conjuer up wings, strong legs, even superhuman ablities.

I really do have control over my dreams, yet still they are special to me.
The little pictures within my mind. The motion pictures which noone esle sees, which no one else cares about. Yet even this is special to me.

SO to my other half...dream on....because I am dreaming with you. I am more than my dreams.....but it does not make them any less enjoyable!!

tata

No comments: