Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Memorial....

This is the final post for this triple post day. This week...Thursday Korean time. A woman....my..no I will say our grandmother was taken away. Taken away...how? Well, due to Adamic sin, we all die. I know that a time is coming when this pain that we feel through this loss will be undone. No matter what may come in the short term, in the long term there is hope for mankind. For all the earth for that matter.

In my life in Philadelphia, I do not have many memories with grandma. I remember once going over to her place for a sleep over. We watch movies over and over again. I also remember that we had to shielded from that side of family. So we did not have too much contact over the years. There are some bad elements there that..well I am not at liberty to talk about here.

So now, I am confused. How should I respond. I cried. It was a loss. My life as I knew it had always stayed the same. Whenever I went back to the States....I have found that things have stayed pretty much the same. It is something that only if you have go abroad and lived for some time..then return to your native culture can you fully understand what I mean.

I feel for Mom (Alaska), I think this will hurt her the most. For she must have many more memories, some fond, some not so fond. However, in the bible we can see that death is not normal. It just isnt. If you look at biology, our bodies fight and fight....wait....did I say fight? No the body strives to do what it was original designed to do...to LIVE.

So for grandma I say this...may you sleep. Sleep.
I hope that in the future I can see you again. However, that choice is not up to me. I take comfort in the fact...that there is a time that is coming. A time that is SO close. The breath of change of upon us! God's vindication is at hand!

I think it is easier to feel when you are outside of the United States. In the USA people live in comfort. Even though millions are losing their jobs. It is not like other places in the world. People are dieing everyday. Suffering. Suffering.

What do they think in their last hours? When their life force is giving out.

To Grandma I say this....I hope that you did not suffer. I hope that you were in a lucid dream the whole time.

So in Memorial I will say this. You did alot in your life. You raised strong women. They had an impossible task infront them. However, you prepared them well. For with out your training, well....my whole family would not be here today.

I pray to heavenly father that his will be done on earth!

Jeyo

12 comments:

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Yahmallus!

Hows it going brother! We are 30 now, and I will be sad until I never get over it,LOL!

Sorry I haven't checked in as often as I would like, times have been both tough AND busy. I love the pics you post, I download all of them. I would like to know which email I should write to you on, so many cool and exciting things have happened to Wendy and I - I don't think your blog is the apropriate place to have long emails....so email me from the email you use the most! Love you Jemal, Yogita and family!

Omorro

Jeyo said...

LOL Yeah...now it is Yogita's turn!! Please use jeyo2000@gmail.com. It is the best way to get into contact with us. Your right this place is not best suited for that. Please let us know!!! Love you too Twin!

Jeyo said...

hey Omorro and Wendy,

this is Yogita...how are you guys...yeah Omorro i know how you feel..i'll be turning 30 this thursday...i am not so crazy about it apart from the fact that i am growing old with Jemal...please say hello to Wendy...miss you guys!

Jeyo said...

yeah how is wendy doing..oh...you will email me..cool!

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

yogita, tell me about it! I was not supposed to grow old - the doctors told me as a kid that because of my mutant abilities, growing old would be impossible. This sucks, because Jemal and I were supposed to fight evil galactagkosdjrfjsir, on the planet neptodjrgiojrgjdro, Waaaaaaaaa!!!!! oh well, I'll just pluck out Jemal's grey hair - maybe they won't notice! Hey Jeyo - you guys should think about opening an account at Facebook. It seems everybody Hogan keep in touch well there....just a thought!

Jeyo said...

LOL I mutant POWEEEERSSSSSSS YEARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

Jeyo said...

Lol...Yeah Omorro!!! did you know that I have a mutant healing Factor.....bet you did'nt know that...did you????

Mike said...

Yes Jemal Mom sheilded us from her side of the family. Thank God!! When I saw Grandma at the hosptal with Thersa and Aunt Helen I thought seeing them every 10 years feels just about right! Mom is doing well. She is greiving in her way. She wants me to go to Grandma's old apartment this week and get alot of her old stuff and send it to her which I will do. She is doing well physically and spriritually. She is strong enough to make some her meeting regularly. In this time of the end we as a family need to be united. Not fractioned. We were always a strong family. Now that we are married with kids it is even more important to stick together. When my show closes at the end of April I plan on going to AK. Maybe we could go together. I miss my nephews. Think about it.

Jemilah said...

Mom is holding up well. I have mixed emotions about Grandma, as well. However, I do find myself grieving in a way and it has taken me by surprise. I think it is because Grandma was a large part of Mom.

I echo Mike. Sea and culture may divide, but only as much as we let it. We have two very important things in common: Serving Jehovah and familial connection. Although the U.S may be seem the same as 10 years ago, I know I am not the same at all. Kiss Yogi and the little men :)

Jeyo said...

Hmmm yeah. I often find myself feeling....strange. Wondering how I should feel. Sometimes it just hits me. Aunt Helen, Aunt Kim...I have not seen them in over a decade. WHat about TC, and the twins.

Well melah what I ment was...that...well imagine. You go out to the store. Places are pretty much in the same location. People greet you in a certain way. Ahh. It is hard to explain. When I go back...I feel..like I do not belong. Like...I am a foreigner there. Time changes people...but...when living abroad like this. It puts you out of synch with what you knew from before.
I adapt to new cultures...but where I am from. It seems...alien to me. I will write a post on it. Perhaps it will help me to get these thoughts out in a more better to understand way for me, and family friends that read this blog.

Jemilah said...

Blogs are great for that! I enjoy reading your musings. Muse on!

Yogita, your healing abilities are legendary... two babies... two c-sections... And then you fly out the hospital window and save Punsan!

Jeyo said...

LOL