Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ThankYou!!!!

"There is so much you learn,
when it is your turn,
to do the same things,
that your parents have already done."

.....by Yogita Hogan

I was just thinking about our parents in India and Alaska and i realized that being a parent is probably The Most unappreciated job in the world; and what's worst is when your kids are at that terrible adolescence stage they will probably hate you or blame you for something you never realized you did. I just want to take this opportunity and THANK our parents in India and Alaska for all they have done for us over the years...

Thank you for listening,
Thank you for the hugs,
Thank you for your love,
Thank you for all the sacrifices you made,
Thank you for all the hardships that you endured,
and above all,
Thank you for helping us be what we are.

I hope some day our young ones can look back and feel the same about us!

The bible tells us that Parents' Example is The Best Education:

"Do you, however, the one teaching someone else, not teach yourself? You, the one preaching 'Do not steal,' do you steal? You, the one saying 'Do not commit adultery,' do you commit adultery?"—Romans 2:21, 22.

so let's continue to be good role models for our kids and don't forget the people who did the same for you!

peace out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeyo said...

Yeah....we cant forget all the sacrifices that were made for us.
I love your poems babe. You ought to write a book! I always say "Write a book woman! Make that paper!"