Yeah these are a few months old...but I was made part of Dad's retirement party. It was very interesting. I felt a bit odd. This is normal because all of the people in photo (including Dad), have worked together for years and years. I was the photographer, and honored guest.
Today will be a triple post..so..please bare with me.
George it is so nice the way you take care of your younger cousins, and your little bother. You must listen all ways to your nana, and nani. For that is your job, your role. Keep going strong. You will make mistakes. That is normal, but we must make an EFFORT to try to be better, not to make the same mistakes twice, 3 times....
We love you a lot George. Our hearts beat with yours! For we are one unit!
From your Daddy
3 comments:
uh...um...ok so I like...like...tech stuff. If you are wondering about the weird number in that close up of the desknote...that is a typical download speed. (11MEGS a second)
I have gotten even higher than that. Gotta love Korea's fiber optic cable!
Fiber optic is expensive stuff, but is definitely the future for high speed internet. More and more businesses are using it because their customers or workers are demanding it.
Yeah...Korea and other countries that are using it widespread across thier networks and pretty much maxed it out at 100mbits/s
So I have heard that there something faster in the works...
Post a Comment